Thank you for your interest in obtaining reagents from the Rice Lab. We are happy to share research tools with academic and commercial scientists. In order to facilitate the many requests we receive, please follow the steps below:
- Download and complete a Reagent Request Form. Return to us via email: Santa.Maria.Pecoraro@rockefeller.edu or via fax: 212-327-7048.
- All requests must include specific material names as designated in cited Rice lab publications. We will not process vague requests lacking specific designations.
- Please note that we prefer to use FedEx to ship materials. For room temperature shipments, we can ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). We CANNOT ship using DHL.
- If a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) is necessary, the appropriate Technology Transfer Office representative will send you an email with the MTA and further instructions.
- Once the MTA is fully executed, the Technology Transfer Office representative will inform us that we may release the reagents for shipment.
- For materials shipped from the Rice Lab, you will receive an email with tracking information and any pertinent documents relating to the materials. Please allow one to two weeks for shipping. Delays sometimes occur depending on availability and additional paperwork that may be required for some materials.
- To check on the status of your request, please contact Santa Maria Pecoraro at Santa.Maria.Pecoraro@rockefeller.edu.