We develop proteomic tools for dissecting cellular function, with a special emphasis on the mass spectrometry (MS) of peptides and proteins. And we apply these tools to the study of challenging biological problems.
- Novel tandem MS instrumentation for ultrasensitive, rapid & comprehensive characterization of proteins
- Methods for studying dynamic protein interactions
- Method for elucidating the domain structures of proteins
- Comprehensive Analysis of Viral Host Interactions
- Comprehensive Description of Specific Chromosomal Regions
- Cell Specific Dissection of the Macromolecular Components of Synapses in the Mammalian Brain: Unraveling the Molecular Synaptic Code