Past Record of Training
Past Record of Training
Previous Postdoctorates and their highest ranked position after leaving the laboratory
(In chronological order, first to most recent, top to bottom)
- Hanukoglu I, Ph.D. Univ. of Wisconsin. Professor, Laboratory of Cell Biology, Ariel University, Ariel, Israel.
- Kim KH, Ph.D. Princeton Univ. Professor, Washington State Univ.
- Glass C, Ph.D., Berkeley. President, Zacharon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Grace M, M.D. Georgetown Medical School. Assoc. Professor, Dartmouth College.
- Giudice GJ, Ph.D. Princeton Univ. Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Albers K, Ph.D. Stonybrook. Professor, Univ. of Pittsburg School of Medicine.
- Katagata Y, Ph.D. Tohoku Univ., Japan. Assoc. Professor, Tohoku Univ., Japan.
- Choi Y, Ph.D. UCSF. Professor, Dept Biology, Seoul Univ., South Korea.
- Coulombe P, Ph.D. Univ. of Montreal Medical School. Professor and Chair, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Johns Hopkins Medical School, Baltimore, MD.
- Wilson A, Ph.D. Univ. of Illinois. Assoc. Professor, Benedictine College
- Faus I, Ph.D. Indiana Univ. Staff scientist, Biotechnica, Barcelona, Spain.
- Aneskievich B, Ph.D. Stonybrook. Assoc. Professor, Rutgers Medical School.
- Zhou P, Ph.D. U. Michigan, Assoc. Professor, Cornell Medical School, NY.
- Turksen K, Ph.D. Univ. of Toronto, Canada. Asst Professor, Univ. of Ottowa, Canada.
- Jian Cheng, Ph.D. Univ. of California, San Diego, Pediatric Resident, Rush Medical School.
- Zinkel S, Ph.D. Yale Univ.; MD, UChicago. Asst. Professor. Dept Medicine, Vanderbilt U.
- Byrne C, Ph.D. Univ. of Sydney, Australia. Assoc Professor., Centre for Cutaneous Research, The London,Queen Mary's Schoolof Medicine, England.
- Lloyd C, Ph.D. Univ. of Sydney, Australia. Instructor, Univ. of Perth, Australia.
- Lo SH, Ph.D. Harvard Univ. Med. School. Asst. Professor, Univ. of California, Davis.
- Allen E, Ph.D. Univ. of Michigan. Res Associate, Dept Neurosciences, Stanford Univ.
- Kouklis P, Ph.D. Univ. of Heidelberg. Asst Professor, Univ. of Illinois.
- Dai X , Ph.D. Univ. of Chicago; Asst Professor, Dept Biochemistry, Univ. of California, Irvine.
- Yang Y, Ph.D. Univ. of Berlin, FDG; Asst Professor, Dept Neurobiology, Stanford Univ.
- Chan E, M.D. Harvard Medical School. Was Asst. Professor, Dept Dermatology, Univ. of Pennsylvania.; now in private practice.
- Gallicano I, Ph.D. Arizona State Univ. Asst. Professor, Georgetown Univ.
- Gat U, Ph.D. Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel. Asst. Professor, Hebrew Univ. at Jerusalem, Israel.
- Vasioukhin V, Ph.D. Leningrad Univ., Russia. Assoc. Professor, Dept Genetics, Fred Hutchison Cancer Center, Seattle, WA.
- Segre J, Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Independent Investigator, National Human Genome Research Institute, NIH.
- Sinha S, Ph.D. Univ. of Texas Health Science Center, Houston. Asst Professor, Dept Biochemistry, SUNY Buffalo
- Karakesisouglou A, Ph.D. Univ. of Munich, Germany. Asst. Professor, Univ. of Cologne, Germany.
- Tumbar T, Ph.D. U Illinois. Asst Professor, Dept Molecular Biology, Cornell Univ, Ithaca, NY.
- Merrill B, Ph.D. UCSD. Asst Professor, Dept Genetics and Biochemistry, Univ. Illinois.
- Jamora C, Ph.D. UCSD. Asst Professor, Dept Biology, UCSD.
- Raghavan S, Ph.D. Cambridge Univ. Asst Professor, Columbia Univ.
- Alonso L, MD Univ. of Pennsylvania. Instructor, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Univ. Pittsburgh Sch Med.
- Kodama A, MD/Ph.D., Osaka Univ. Derm Resident/ Rsch Fellow, UT Southwestern Med Sch, Dallas, TX.
- Lowry W, Ph.D. Cornell Univ. Asst Professor, Dept Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, UCLA.
- Blanpain C, MD/Ph.D. Univ. of Brussels. Asst Professor, Dept of Medicine, Univ. of Brussels.
- Lechler T, Ph.D. Harvard Univ. Asst Professor, Dept Cell Biology, Duke Univ.
- Kobielak A, Ph.D. Univ. of Medical Sciences in Poznan. Asst Professor, Cancer Institute, U Southern California.
- Kobielak K, MD Marcinkowski Univ. of Med Sciences in Poznan. Ph.D Univ. of Medical Sciences in Poznan. Asst Professor, Pathology, U Southern California.
- Rendl M, MD Univ. of Vienna Medical School in Vienna, Austria. Asst Professor, Dept of Developmental and Regenerative Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Perez-Moreno M, Ph.D. Research & Advanced Studies, Mexico City, Mexico. Asst Professor, Epithelial Cell Biology Group, National Cancer Institute of Spain, Madrid.
- Nguyen H, Ph.D. Cornell Medical College/Sloan-Kettering Institute. Asst Professor, Dept of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine.
- Greco V, Ph.D. EMBL, Heidelberg/Dresden, Germany. Asst Professor, Dept of Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics & Development and Dept Molecular Biophysics & Biochemistry, Yale University.
- Short B, Ph.D. U Munich, Germany. Journal of Cell Biology Press.
- Chu D, MD/Ph.D UCSF, Private Practice.
- Yi R, Ph.D. Duke University. Asst Prof, Dept of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, U Colorado.
- Guasch G, Ph.D. INSERM, Marseilles, France. Asst. Prof, Dept of Molecular and Developmental Biology, U Cincinnati Med Sch.
- Horsley V, Ph.D. Emory University, Asst. Prof Biology, Dept of Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, Yale University.
- Hack M, Ph.D. University of Munich, Germany. Novartis.
- Wang X, MD/Ph.D., Brandeis Univ. Path Resident, NYPH-Weill Cornell Medical Center, NY.
- Greco V, PhD EMBL Heidelberg/Dresden, Germany. Asst Prof, Dept Genetics and Dermatology, Yale School of Medicine, CT.
- Chi P, Ph.D. Yale Univ. Asst Prof, National Taiwan University.
- Ezhkova E, Ph.D. Cold Spring Harbor. Asst. Professor, Dept of Developmental and Regenerative Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY.
- Schober M, Ph.D. Harvard Medical School. Asst. Professor, Dept of Cell Biology and Dermatology, NYU, NY.
- Devenport D, Ph.D. Univ of Cambridge in England. Asst. Professor, Dept of Molecular Biology, Princeton Univ, NJ.
- Wu X, Ph.D. Cornell Univ. Asst. Professor, Dept for Cancer Research, U Chicago, IL.
- Previous Graduate Students and Their Highest Positions Achieved
- Chen T, Ph.D. University of Virginia. Asst Investigator, National Institute of Biological Sciences, Beijing, China.
- Rodrigues-Folguerez A, Ph.D. Oviedo University, Spain. Instructor, Oviedo U, Spain.
- Slobodan Beronja, Ph.D. U Toronto (HFSP, K99 Award), Asst. Professor, Human Biology, Fred Hutchison Cancer Ctr.
- Williams S, Ph.D. Columbia U. Asst Professor, Pathology, Univ of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Luxenberg C, Ph.D. Weizmann Institute. Asst. Professor, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Lien W-H, Ph.D. Fred Hutchison Cancer Center. Assoc Professor, de Duve Institute & Université Catholique de Louvain,
- Kadaja M, Ph.D. University Tartu, Estonia. Chief Scientific Officer, Isosagen, Estonia.
- Luo S, Ph.D. Princeton University. Patent Law.
- Hsu Y-C, Ph.D. Baylor U. Asst Professor, Stem Cell Institute, Harvard University.
- Genander M, Ph.D. Karolinska Institute. Instructor, Karolinska Institute.
- Zhang L, Ph.D. University of Colorado, Boulder. Asst Prof, Shanghai Biochemical Institute, China.
- Li L, Ph.D. John’s Hopkins University. MacKenzie Consulting.
- Ezratty E, Ph.D. Columbia University. Asst Professor, Columbia U.
- Schramek D, Ph.D. IMBA Vienna. Asst Professor, Cancer Center, U Toronto.
- Keyes B, Ph.D. U Virginia. Callico, California.
- Li A, Ph.D. Beatson Institute, Scotland. U Penn Dental School.
- Oshimori N, Ph.D. Tokyo University. Asst Professor of Cancer Biology, Oregon Health Science University.
- Kulukian A, Ph.D. UCSD. Jane Coffin Childs and Rockefeller University Postdoctoral Fellow.
Previous Graduate Students and Their Highest Positions Achieved
(In chronological order, first to most recent, top to bottom)
Marchuk D, B.S. U Mich.; Ph.D. 1985. Professor, Dept. Human Genetics, Duke Univ.
Tyner A, B.S. Indiana U;. Ph.D. 1987. Professor, Dept. Human Genetics, U Illinois.
Raychaudhury A, B.A. Calcutta U.; Ph.D. 1988. Res Instructor, Rush Medical School
Kopan R, M.S. Tel Aviv U.; Ph.D. 1989. Professor, Depts Medicine and Genetics, Washington Univ., St. Louis.
Rosenberg M, B.A. Univ. Rochester; Ph.D. 1989. Staff scientist, National Cancer Institute.
Lersch R, B.A. Univ. Chicago; Ph.D. 1991. Postdoc w/ Tom Kline, Berkeley; current position unknown.
Stellmach V, B.A. Northwestern U; Ph.D. 1991. Instructor, Northwestern Univ. Medical School.
Vassar R, B.A. U Chicago; Ph.D. 1992. Staff scientist, Div Neurosciences, Amgen Biotechnology, California. Professor, Northwestern Univ. Medical School.
Leask A, B.S. U British Columbia; Ph.D. 1992. Professor, Univ of Western Ontario.
McCormick B, B.S. U Wisconsin; Ph.D. 1992; Asst. Professor, Dept. Pharmacology, Univ. of Wisconsin.
Letai A, B.S. Princeton Univ.; Ph.D. 1993; M.D., 1995. Assoc. Professor, Dana Farber Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School.
Chan Y-m, B.A. U Chicago; Ph.D. 1995., Asst. Professor, Geisinger Hospital, PA; Senior Scientist, Protein Therapeutics Group McColl-Lockwood Laboratory for Muscular Dystrophy Reseach Dept of Neurology, Carolinas Medical Center.
Guo L, B.A. Roosevelt Univ.; Ph.D. 1995; MD, Yale Medical School. Asst Professor Plastic Surgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Med Sch.
Dowling J, B.A. Yale Univ.; Ph.D. 1999; M.D. Program, U Chicago. Internship, U Penn. Asst Prof, Dept Pediatric Neurology, Univ. Michigan.
Smith E, Ph.D. 1999; MBA 2005, U Chicago. Somax Consulting, Illinois.
DasGupta R, B.A. Cambridge Univ., England; Ph.D. 2002 U Chicago. Asst Professor, Cancer Institute, NYU Med Sch.
Kaufman C, M.D./Ph.D. UChicago. Internship/residency, Harvard Medical School.
Vaezi A, M.D., Univ. of Geneva, Switzerland; Ph.D. U Chicago. Residency in Surgery, Univ. Pittsburgh Med Sch.
Bolotin D, M.D./Ph.D. UChicago. Residency in Dermatology, U Chicago.
Rhee H, B.A., Northwestern Univ.; M.D./Ph.D. Rockefeller U(Ph.D., 2006)/U Chicago (M.D., 2008), Resident, Stanford.
Tinkle C, B.A. Univ of Texas at Austin; M.D./Ph.D. Rockefeller U/Cornell Med Sch, (Ph.D., 2009) (M.D., 2010); Internship/Residency, UT Austin/UCSF.
Nowak J, BA, University of Chicago, 2001. MD/PhD, Rockefeller U/Cornell Med Sch, (PhD, 2009) (MD 2010); Internship/Residency, Instructor Asst Prof, Pathology Harvard Med. School.
Cook K, BA Columbia, HHMI Medical Scholar 2010-2011; MD NYU, Derm Resident Yale U. Livshits G, BA Brandeis, PhD 2011; Scott Lowe’s lab postdoctoral fellow (MSKI).
Chang C-Y, BA Taiwan National University; Gerry Crabtree lab postdoctoral fellow (Stanford).
Heller E, BA Columbia University, 2007. PhD 2014; Xiaowei Zhang lab postdoctoral fellow (Harvard).
Ouspenskaia T, McGill University. PhD 2016. (HHMI International Scholar); Aviv Regev postdoctoral fellow (MIT).
Asare A, BA University of Pennsylvania, 2009. MD/PhD student. PhD. 2016. (Merck Graduate Fellowship) (MD expected 2018).
Adam R, BA University of Graz 2011. PhD 2017 (Anderson Cancer Center Fellow). Regeneron Special Postdoctoral Fellow.
Lay K, BA Imperial College of London 2009. PhD 2017 (ASTAR Fellow). Postdoctoral Fellow, Singapore.